Exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the area of social isolation, engaging directly with C Care volunteers, clients, support agencies and community groups
Marketing & Engagement Manager – March 2020
C Care seeks a community minded and dynamic individual to take on the roles of Volunteer and Operations Coordinator as well as managing administrative responsibilities at C Care. This role is a part-time position (25-30 mostly flexible) hours per week including work on Sundays.
The successful candidate will work closely with the many C Care volunteers, clients, support agencies and report to the C Care Director.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Training and liaising with volunteers and team leaders
- Communication and planning with volunteer groups
- Planning and executing C Care’s programs and events
- Liaising with C Care clients and case workers and conduct assessments
- Maintaining and updating, regular email blasts, website, CRM and social media
- Managing the Sunday and midweek CookOffs and food programs
Qualities necessary for this role:
- Friendly, compassionate and have a natural desire to make a difference in lives of disadvantaged individuals
- Excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Event management skills
- Good command with technology, including CRM, Mailchimp, WordPress, Microsoft office, cloud accounting software.
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong personal credibility, patience, judgment, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise key responsibilities
Please send through your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by the 17th of March 2020