Groups & Corporate Volunteering
C Care’s groups and corporate volunteering sessions are a fantastic opportunity to have a hands-on, meaningful and engaging experience!
Join us in our kitchen or pantry and help make a real difference to our local community through the joy of food.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- 8 to 18 enthusiastic individuals`
- Approximately 1.5 hours of your time
- A happy can-do attitude: no experience necessary, we will guide your team every step of the way and teach you new skills
- A tax-deductible donation.
C CARE GROUPS AND CORPORATE EXPERIENCES
- Kitchen Experience: join us in our St Kilda kitchen to help create a special food item for our recipients. This session may include peeling, cutting and washing fruit and/or veggies, creating doughs or batter, packaging food items, and more! The programs are catered to your team size, food seasonality and recipient needs; for more information about specifics please enquire below.
- Pantry Experience: join us in Caulfield at the C Care pantry to help create bespoke pantry packs for people in need. This session may include repacking bulk items, stocking shelves with cans and bags, hand-selecting items from a packing list chosen by recipients, and/or delivering boxes to local suburbs.
For more information about how we can create a meaningful and engaging experience for your group or corporate team, please enquire below.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM THE C CARE CORPORATE EXPERIENCE?
- A hands-on and engaging activity to unify and strengthen your group or corporate team, working towards a common goal
- Learn new kitchen skills, including zero-waste cooking tips
- An education on food security and social isolation in Australia, and how it impacts our local community
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of people in need
ALLISON - KELLOGG'S
“We had an amazing time and felt so privileged to be able to volunteer our time to help out. The team at C Care were amazing and we will be back!”
GEORGIA - APPLE SOUTHLAND
“Thank you so much for facilitating our team today. Each person thoroughly enjoyed the activity and getting to know the C Care staff and the workings of the organisation. We feel very fortunate to be able to make this connection with such an awesome grass roots organisation”
TZVI - DATASAUCE
“We are so grateful for the opportunity to give back and contribute to helping solve food security in our local community. The program was well organised and was an amazing way for our team to bond in a relaxed and meaningful way”