Group Volunteer Opportunities - CorporateC Care’s group volunteering sessions are a great way to build relationships with your team whilst creating something meaningful that will have a significant impact on our local community. Contact us
C Care’s corporate volunteering sessions are a great way to build relationships with your team whilst creating something meaningful that will have a significant impact on our local community.
Join us in our pantry or kitchen with your team and help make a difference to our local community through the joy of food.
What do we need from you?
- 8 to 18 enthusiastic members of your team.
- Approximately 2 hours of your time.
- No cooking experience needed, just a happy can-do team, we will guide your team every step of the way.
- A tax-deductible donation.
C Care Corporate Experiences:
- Kitchen Experience: join us in our St Kilda kitchen to help create a special meal for our recipients, this may include chopping vegetables, making cookies, packing soups etc facilitated by the C Care team.
- Pantry Experience: join us in Caulfield at the C Care pantry and help us pack boxes filled with pantry items that have been specifically requested by our recipients this experience is facilitated by the C Care team. Can your team help us to deliver these boxes too? A great way to experience the process from start to finish!
What do you get from the C Care Corporate Experience?
- A team building exercise that helps our local community, your team can help us make a positive difference.
- Team fun and an opportunity to debrief after the event about what you have achieved us a group.
- Light refreshments supplied mid-session.
- The opportunity to enjoy a meal as a team at the end of your kitchen experience, enjoy the food you cooked (if you choose this option)! Or you may choose to take your team out for a celebratory meal.
- A great chance to take some photos of your team helping our community.